I Found Life in Him

Living life to the fullest is finding hope and life in Christ. I can pursue all others, but come up empty handed. But I am never left unsatisfied when my Creator holds me ever so gently in His hand.
"I have found a love greater than life itself. I have found a hope stronger and nothing compares."


Saturday, July 30, 2011

Song of Songs

Woman:
Express your love to me.
It's better than wine.
Just the mention of your name,
Causes my heart to stir.


Take me away with you,
To a secret place.
There's reason to celebrate.
You have become mine, sir!


I have my weaknesses.
Yet I am content.
I know fully who I am,
To now be known by you.


Man:
If I'm not quite ready,
Continue on love.
Lead your life passionately.
And trust that I am too.


Memories flood my mind.
My thoughts are of you.
I'm aware of your beauty,
It is time to prepare.

Woman:
Lie your head on my chest.
Draw ever so close;
Hear the beating of my heart,
The time is near.


This is why it is said,
Patiently wait dears.
Don't excite nor stir up love,
Until you are ready.


Take time to pursue life,
And know who you are.
It will attract the right man,
Love that remains steady.

No comments:

Post a Comment