I Found Life in Him

Living life to the fullest is finding hope and life in Christ. I can pursue all others, but come up empty handed. But I am never left unsatisfied when my Creator holds me ever so gently in His hand.
"I have found a love greater than life itself. I have found a hope stronger and nothing compares."


Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Lost and Found

I am coming to the realization that life is just an ongoing game of losing and finding. At the age of twenty, I have come to realize that i really dont know who i am. As crazy or as ridiculous as that may sound, its not a bad thing. Because what is lost can be found. And Paul said that whatever we are willing to lose we will find. As i lose who i thought i was, i am gaining who God has created me to be. When you get saved, you become a new creation but i believe its a continued process. Instantly our spirits are saved, while our soul [mind, will, and emotions] begin the process of being saved. And at the return of Christ, our bodies will be saved. So though i feel lost and not sure of my future, i have a new anticipation of discovery. It is time to lose my fears, false desires, past mistakes and regrets to awaken and find God's love, hope, and truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment