I Found Life in Him

Living life to the fullest is finding hope and life in Christ. I can pursue all others, but come up empty handed. But I am never left unsatisfied when my Creator holds me ever so gently in His hand.
"I have found a love greater than life itself. I have found a hope stronger and nothing compares."


Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Season to Cultivate

With my heart aching, im questioning myself, "How can i find complete hope in God?"
What does that even mean?
I know that nothing else will satisfy me. I know that things wont soften these painful jabs. I know that this feeling isnt forever. I have tried too long to let tangible things keep me from grasping the reality of Your love.
God, i am asking You to satisfy me with Your love; with Your peace that passes my limited understanding. I am acknowleging my dependency upon You.
Every wound in my life has been a stepping block for me to draw closer to You, so Lord, now i run after You.
God, i am choosing to cultivate my heart to find complete hope in You. I am choosing to foster the growth of my hope in You. And as i walk through this, would You help me write on paper how we as women can cultivate our souls; lifting our minds, wills, and emotions to You and not to people who will fail?  Would you shed light on these hidden areas of dependency on other people?  God restore healthy relationships. Restore families. Restore the broken hearted. And as You restore, may we fall more in love with You so that we can adequately love ourselves and others.

1 comment: