I Found Life in Him

Living life to the fullest is finding hope and life in Christ. I can pursue all others, but come up empty handed. But I am never left unsatisfied when my Creator holds me ever so gently in His hand.
"I have found a love greater than life itself. I have found a hope stronger and nothing compares."


Friday, September 30, 2011

Your Step Becomes His Leap :)

So i feel like i am getting ready to embark on a journey and i have no idea what to expect. All i know is that i have not stepped out and done anything in the past couple years and its about time to walk out on a limb! Don't get me wrong, these past few years i have grown and learned so much but ive just barely started climbing the tree of my destiny. And in all actuality i think i stepped out on a limb and fell and i have been just hanging on for dear life. In my own strength i have fought to pull myself up with weak moments of just a whispering plea for God to lift me up, only to again in my own strength try to do it my way. I have finally come to an understanding of dependence on God that has allowed Him to lift me from where i had fallen. He pulled me up and wiped away my tears and the sweaty dirt built up by my own lacking effort and is still healing the wounds. Never have i known, nor will i ever find so great a love. Unfailing love. I have now placed my feeble yet determined hands into His hands and there is a giant branch that awaits me and i feel like i am getting closer to stepping out onto it. Sometimes thats what you gotta do you know, just take a step. :) And God will take your step and turn it into one giant leap! And you will find yourself radically changed as you move into more of what God has planned for you. That's what im expecting. And my hope is in Christ- no longer in myself or mere man. I won't be failed. No, not by Christ. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment