I Found Life in Him

Living life to the fullest is finding hope and life in Christ. I can pursue all others, but come up empty handed. But I am never left unsatisfied when my Creator holds me ever so gently in His hand.
"I have found a love greater than life itself. I have found a hope stronger and nothing compares."


Monday, October 24, 2011

With You

I wanna be content.
I wanna find who i am in Christ and not seek it from man.
I wanna feel like i am whole and complete within because of Him.
I want God to teach me what it means to truly love.

I wanna fall in love.
I wanna trip over myself in awe of the man that appears before me.
I wanna feel like i do and dont deserve him all at the very same time.
I want him to be all that i ever wanted... and then some.

I wanna see our lives.
I wanna know what lies ahead with our future together.
I wanna pursue our passions that God placed there long ago.
I want me to be all that God has called me to be- with you.

To Whom it May Concern-
I can't wait to love you and be loved by you- as we are loved by God, may we love people.

No comments:

Post a Comment