I Found Life in Him

Living life to the fullest is finding hope and life in Christ. I can pursue all others, but come up empty handed. But I am never left unsatisfied when my Creator holds me ever so gently in His hand.
"I have found a love greater than life itself. I have found a hope stronger and nothing compares."


Sunday, December 4, 2011

Trillions of Thoughts

I love to write and put together words to cunningly describe events or ideas. Yet i find it very difficult to sit myself down and write. I think because in my head exist  a trillion thoughts that are not compartmentalized- and it takes a  lot of time and effort to put up walls to separate my thoughts and have one specific idea. Naturally, as a woman it all runs together! Ha!
Does anyone else have that problem???

No comments:

Post a Comment